GET INVOLVED AT ARTS LAB
as workshop assistants
We are looking to grow our team of interns to support artists to run workshops. Perfectly suited to students, you will need to have basic skills in working with people and a serious iterest in a career in the arts and or working with people.
What we provide:
- per workshop – £5 for lunch plus travel expenses of up to £5
- promotion of you and your work on Arts Lab website, blog and monthly newsletter
- opportunity to share, learn from and develop working styles and skills alongside experienced artists
- opportunity to connect with other artists and interns on the project
- opportunity to benefit from other diverse events and activities on the Dartington estate
- opportunity to ‘grow’ your CV
The intern is expected to:
- submit completed Arts Lab Artist Application form along with a written expression of interest to Arts Lab
- commit a minimum of 4 hours per week to working alongside an artist delivering a workshop – setting/clearing up, supporting participants, making teas/coffees, etc.