Inspiring new Instagram schedule provides tonic for Winter blues
Arts Lab has created a new year weekly Instagram schedule. In the midst of a post Christmas slump, ongoing Covid lockdown challenges and the Brexit debacle, we thought this might help to maintain a semblance of routine and structure in our lives, with small pleasures to look forward to.
Inspiring creativity in all its forms, we’ve provided an overview of everything we do at Arts Lab each day highlighting an area of focus.
- Mondays – MAKING day – encouraging hands-on creative making.
- Tuesdays – RESIDENT ARTIST TAKEOVER day by our seasonal Experimenter, showcasing new artwork and processes.
- Wednesdays – WELLBEING day – promoting creativity as a means to improve mental health in everyone.
- Thursdays – BRIDGING THE GAP day – showcasing our work with marginalised communities to appreciate on what we all share.
- Fridays – YOUNG VOICES day – a lense on the future through the work of emerging young artists.
- Saturdays -KIDS day – celebrating the importance of keeping children creatively active and connected.
- Sundays – GALLERY VISIT day – enjoying the art of looking, with highlights from current exhibitions on Arts Lab’s website galleries and elsewhere.